What We Collect
We may ask you to enter the following information in order to become a registered user:
- Contact information including email address, mailing address, and phone number.
- Demographic information such as postal code, age, gender, preferences and interests.
- Other information relevant to customer segmentation (genre and other music-related info).
- Logos, colors and contact information for your band/brand/artist.
- Login credentials for third-party websites. (Including social media sites).
What EAN Does With The Information We Collect
EAN is a public platform and any information you share with us could be displayed. This does not include any passwords but could include data derived from social media sites that you share access with EAN to.
We may also use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties. We also require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- We may use the information to customize EAN for you.
- To improve our products and services.
- We may periodically send promotional email about new products, special offers or other information to the email address which you have provided.
- Internal record keeping.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorized access or disclosure we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online. (Our tech people are great, but we can’t be held liable for any unplanned breaches, though we take reasonable steps to keep your data safe).
Links to External Web Sources
EAN contains links to other websites. Once you click on them and leave our site we do not have any control over what happens and cannot be held responsible for the protection of any information which you provide while visiting another site. Be careful.
Controlling Your Personal Information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
- Whenever you are asked to fill in a form on EAN you only have to fill in the sections marked “required.” All others are optional.
- You may contact EAN directly to delete any/all of your personal information, contact us
You may delete your registered account at any time and revoke ongoing permission to access any data you specifically provided us (but EAN reserved the right to store any historical data).